PG Diploma from upGrad Institute
360 Degree Career Support
1:1 Career Coaching
Live Sessions by Global Experts
More than 25+ Live Learning Sessions
200+ Hours of Learning
Support available all days
AI profile builder
Industry Driven Projects & Case Studies
Harvard Business Review Simulations
Why pursue a career in Management?
- Higher Earnings: According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for management occupations was $109,760 in May 2020, significantly higher than the median annual wage for all occupations.
- Career Growth: The employment of management occupations is projected to grow 5% from 2019 to 2029, as per the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Global Influence: The Global Leadership Forecast 2021, published by DDI and The Conference Board, found that effective leadership and management practices are key drivers of organizational success.
Here are 3 compelling reasons why individuals should consider pursuing a Post Graduate Diploma in Management:
Enhanced Skills & Career Advancement
Gain a comprehensive skill set for managerial excellence, tackling complex challenges, and attracting employer attention. Unlock senior-level positions with more responsibility and higher earnings.
Access to Global Subject Matter Experts
Learn from renowned faculty who are industry experts, providing invaluable insights, practical knowledge, and the latest research. Prepare for leadership in the global business landscape.
Connect with Subject Matter Experts and our alumni network, fostering valuable contacts, mentorship, and potential partnerships. Boost your career prospects significantly.
- Be part of the international upGrad community
- Network with like-minded individuals and learners
- Access our global subject matter experts
- Enhance your management skills
A Post Graduate Diploma in Management (E-Learning) will be awarded to students who fulfil:
Programme Developed with Global Experts
Hours of Learning
- Create consumer value through effective positioning of products and services.
- Understand the consumer behaviour buying model and Consumer Decision-Making Process to deliver consumer value through the right marketing mix.
- Understand the fundamental terms of accounting . Understand how different business events impact the different financial statements.
- Analyse the profitability of a company and manage working capital using the knowledge of financial statements.
- Evaluate projects using the metrics of project evaluation and decide which projects to invest in.
- Apply verbal and non verbal communication techniques to communicate effectively in a workplace.
- Leverage appropriate communication channels to communicate your message.
- Create a vision statement for personal branding. Use different personal branding assets to reach the right audience. Apply effective monitoring techniques for monitoring your personal brand and the competition.
- Identify suitable metrics related to business situations to communicate the requirements with data scientists.
- Build hypotheses and test their validity using data from a small population to draw conclusions and make business decisions.
- Predict future data trends using existing data trends through linear regression models.
- Build strong teams and positively impact the performance and productivity of the team by understanding individual behaviour, group dynamics and organisational culture.
- Manage various HR responsibilities to build and maintain effective teams as a line manager.
- Become literate on key legal terminologies to take informed business decisions.
- Understand the different supply chain factors and identify the varying demand patterns for your products and in turn build the supply for these products, considering your organisational constraints, at the most optimal cost without losing out on any sales.
- Understand the sourcing aspects of a product cycle. Identify the steps for evaluating and choosing a supplier.
- Understand the role of logistics and transportation management in the overall supply chain planning process. Understand the important elements in designing a distribution network of a company.
- Understand the different frameworks that can be used to sell effectively.
- Understand the different types of channel partners and different parameters used to select, onboard, evaluate channel partners.
- Understand the process of creation and management of sales territories. Analyse the performance of sales territories.
- Analyze the impact of the macro and micro-environment in which a firm operates in, on the firms operations and strategy.
- Apply different growth strategies that can be used to become market leader and sustain growth in an industry.
- Market Research
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
- HR Management
- Accounting and Finance II
- Leadership and Decision Making
- Leadership, Engagement and People Performance
- Enterprise and Risk Management
- Digital Business Innovation
- Leading Change for Sustainable Future
Bridge New-Age Course
- Engage in collaborative projects with student-mentor interaction
- Benefit by learning in-person with Expert Mentors
- Personalised descriptive feedback on your submissions to facilitate improvement
Marker Motion Simulation
Identify a target segment based on customer needs and effectively implement a positioning strategy to increase revenue and profits.
Marker Motion Simulation
Apply microeconomic and macroeconomic concepts in the context of the pandemic.
New Heritage Doll Company
Decide which projects to invest in depending upon quantitative factors with the objective of maximising the value of the company.
New Heritage Doll Company
Lisa Benton Case Study
Solve dilemmas and conflicts at the workplace through application of organisational behaviour concepts.
Lisa Benton Case Study
The upGrad Institute Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you navigate your PGD in Management
Student Support (Non-Academic queries)
- Student Support Team is available 24*7
- Email us on email@example.com OR use the "Talk to Us" option on the learning platform
Doubt Resolution (Academic)
- Live Discussion forum for peer to peer doubt resolution monitored by technical experts
- 1-1 Doubt solving sessions with Teaching Experts
- Informal peer groups on WhatsApp to clear doubts
- Global alumni network based in over 85 countries
- Virtual networking sessions with classmates and alumni
- Online discussion forums for peer to peer interaction
- Learn and network with our industry experts and career coaches
- Informal peer groups on WhatsApp for learners to interact and network
- Career webinars for industry leaders to guide you on your career path and job opportunities available in the field of Data Science
- Resume and LinkedIn profile building support, to enhance your career prospects
- Global job opportunities
High Performance Coaching
(1:1) with a dedicated career coach to build your career path.
Industry leaders to guide you on job opportunities, career path in the field of Management
Resume and LinkedIn Profile Building to enhance your career.
Support on polishing your hard skills and soft skills for interview preparation. Access to Just-In-Time Interviews and company specific preparation.
Application form and counselling
Get Shortlisted and Receive Offer Letter
Finalise your enrolment
Course Fee: SGD $4,700
Application Fee: SGD $700
*Fees stated are inclusive of GST
Frequently Asked Questions
Student Reviews from a similar course by upGrad Education
I have joined the program couple of months back and the course content and experience so far is meaningful and insightful. Live sessions with industry leaders are organized every weekend to enable us to correlate concepts learned to real world and Harvard Business school simulation projects for practice.
Absolutely, go for it If you are a working professional and who can devote minimum 5–6 hrs a week towards online learning. The beauty of this program is its practical learning aspect with various case studies, simulations and live lectures on weekends. Apply these learning in your professional world and you would see the difference.